Serves: about 40 small balls
Ingredients - Checklist:
O 4 cups coconut powder
O 1 tsp vanilla sugar
O 1 tsp baking powder
O 1 tbs melted butter
O 1 tin Nestle sweetened condensed milk (397 g)
- Melt the butter in a little saucepan.
- Mix the coconut powder, vanilla sugar, baking powder and melted butter together in a large bowl.
- Pour in the milk and mix everything together with a wooden spoon until a soft, crumbly dough forms.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C celsius.
- Cover an oven tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Shape the dough into small balls and place them on the baking paper, leaving spaces between each ball.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. (Until the balls turn golden brown.)
- Allow to cool and serve.