Salaam Aleykoum wa Rahmatoullah wa Barakatouhou dear sisters,
AlhamdouliLlah, we have been granted the opportunity once again to witness this blessed month!
This Ramadan I wanted to do something different. While searching Pinterest for ideas I came across a project that immediately captured my interest. I adjusted it, added my own ideas and inspiration and came up with... 30 Random Acts of Ramadan Kindness. The idea is to perform these acts during this precious month, 1 every day, in shaa Allah.
I wanted to share this list with you all, so it can serve as an inspiration for you and your family. I believe it is a great idea to do this with your kids during the holy month!
In shaa Allah, we can all perform many acts of kindness and acts of worship during this month.
May Allah accept our good deeds and may He inspire us this month to be the best muslim we can be and to carry on striving to be that muslim when Ramadan has passed. Ameen.
4. Donate clothing to a good cause.
8. Give way to another car.
11. Make treats for friends.
13. Send Eid-greeting cards.
14. Make a donation to Syria.
15. Make a donation to Palestine.
16. Make Eid-goodie-bags for the kids in our community.
18. Bake a cake or cookies for the sisters after the Eid-prayer.
20. Leave a surprise for the security guard.
21. Host an Eid-party.
24. Ask forgiveness from someone you`ve hurt in the past and with whom things haven`t been resolved.