This refreshing drink is a great reward after a day of fasting, especially in summer!
* 8 limes
* 3 tbs of rose water
* 6 cups of water
* Sugar to taste
* Optional: ice cubes, slices of lime for garnish
- Juice the limes and pour in a jug.
- Add 3 tbs of rose water.
- Add 6 cups of water
- Add sugar or any sweetener to sweeten up the drink to your taste. (I used 4 tbs of stevia)
- Let it cool in the fridge for several hours before serving.
- Add some ice cubes and a slice of lime when offering it to your guests.
Source:Adjusted from http://blommi.com/rosewater-limeade/#_pg_pin=560862